CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

WAIT I'll take May 3 for Return of the Last Six, Brad Bird, fantasy-adventure Can't believe that date is still open

I was to use that date for filmhero but I am not sure if I am going to write it

Shoot, a lot of my dates are taken... regardless, I'll post what I have later tonight, and go into release date wars if necessary

A lot of dates are claimed by films of questionable potential, so feel free to challenge them. Neither MLK or President's Day Weekend have major films schedule anyways.

January 18: Among the Imposters (Sci-Fi/Thriller) directed by Andrew Niccol

February 15: Teen Titans (Superhero/Action) directed by Joe Cornish

March 15: The Thin, the Fat, and the Felon (Western/Comedy) directed by Edgar Wright

April 5: Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Underworld (Action) directed by Clark Gregg

May 31: Flash 2 (Superhero/Action) directed by Shawn Levy

June 7: LucIIId (Sci-Fi/Action) directed by Rian Johnson

June 21: Sir Thymes Time 2 (Animation/Comedy) directed by Tom McGrath

July 12: Improper Chronomance (Sci-Fi/Comedy) directed by Seth MacFarlane

July 19: SHAZAM (Superhero/Action/Comedy) directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller

August 2: Area 142 (Animated/Sci-Fi) directed by Alex Hirsch

September 13: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Legacy of Nightmare Rarity (Animated/Musical) directed by James Wooton

October 4: Allegiant (Sci-Fi/Action) directed by Mike Newell

October 25: Untitled Time Loop Film (Sci-Fi/Drama) directed by Michel Gondry

November 8: Green Lantern (Superhero/Action) directed by Jack Bender

November 27: A Series of Unfortunate Events: Movie the Fifth (Dark Family Comedy) directed by Rupert Sanders

December 6: Beauty and the Beast (Fantasy/Musical) directed by Marc Webb

December 25: Dreamwalker (Spy/Action) Directed by Duncan Jones

... Actually, switch Sir Thymes Time 2 and Last Six

Then summer's opener can be a relatively anticipated animation sequel (only one of the year, right?) that should own throughout the whole month

Edited by Blankments

Crap, now I kinda wanna move Sir Thymes Time to Memorial Day and have one of my blockbusters (LucIIId, Flash, or Last Six) open summer. Just because now the animation competition is open :P

I prefer to keep my release dates flexible, but I might as well take a few spots now.

Fate Stay Night (Urban Fantasy) directed by Mark Webb- April 19-21st

Log Horizon (Animated/Fantasy) directed by Peter Ramsey- June 7-9th

Death Note: Eyes of a God (Thriller) directed by David Fincher- September 13-15th

Attack on Titan (Blockbuster/Action) directed by TBA- November 8-10th

Edited by Za Rukaio!

I'll let you guys pick the summer opener actually :P Too indecisive myself

Flash 2

Sir Thymes Time 2

Return of the Last Six

LucIIId

I vote on the animation movie. The other 3 will get destroyed on their 3rd weekends.

Also, holy shit at your schedule! Those are some big movies!!

Allegiant. Ended it today. Fuck that ending man. Fuck it. Honestly, I have yet to read the last 15 pages or so. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Do not put an animation to open the summer, because any reasonable competitor would put a big live action tentpole there as well and the live action film will win.

Will get to updating shortly.

I'll let you guys pick the summer opener actually :P Too indecisive myself Flash 2Sir Thymes Time 2Return of the Last SixLucIIId

Flash 2. Kicking the summer off with a superhero flick is almost a guaranteed success. My runner-up would be LucIIId.