CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Actually, I think I might move Fate Stay Night back a couple of weeks and use that to open up the Summer.

Feel like a bit of competition Blank?

Edited by Za Rukaio!

Blank, you do remember that Michel Gondry just directed a time loop film this year in Two-Way Road. Having him do another for Year 9 is kinda silly.

Honesty didn't know. I haven't read any Year 8 movies

When you decide, please repost the dates for Last Six, Flash, LucIIId, and STT. I haven't added the latter three until you finalize the dates for all four.

Last Six opens summerFlash has memorial dayJune 7 is Sir Rhymes21 is lucid

Very well, Blank. July 19th, you're on.

Posted Image

Good thing I'm doing Actuals this year *maniacal laugh*

(If Numbers clarifies that Clear and Present Danger is rated R (which I think it is), I might move SHAZAM back a week; that's not that important a release date for me)

Shit, didn't see Long Horizon. I'll wait for rukaio's response; I'm willing to switch LucIId and Sir Thymes though (even though Sir Thymes has the high ground I think)

Edited by Blankments

Good thing I'm doing Actuals this year *maniacal laugh*

(If Numbers clarifies that Clear and Present Danger is rated R (which I think it is), I might move SHAZAM back a week; that's not that important a release date for me)

I supposed you should know what you're up against:

Parallels is definitely PG-13 with an undecided, but definitely female lead (currently looknig at Eva Green), and it's going to be a bit more visual/sci-fi oriented than action-packed. (The premise is basically, "What if we opened the door to a parallel universe nearly identical to ours, but with more advanced technology and better livelihood for humanity and the world?")

• Like 1