CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Love how summer's so crowded and yet no one's placing any real competition for Bond

Beauty and the Beast should move off the 6th. The post-Thanksgiving weekend is a dead zone for most films. It would actually be great counter-programming for Bond.

Also, please someone put a tentpole on November 1st so we have something besides Candy Crush there. Also, either Attack on Titan or Green Lantern should consider moving to November 15th or December 20th.

This is also why I'm glad I have so few "tentpoles" this year. Most will be smaller-scale dramas and thrillers that can pretty much slide in any non-crazy weekend in Spring or Fall or November.

Beauty and the Beast should move off the 6th. The post-Thanksgiving weekend is a dead zone for most films. It would actually be great counter-programming for Bond. Also, please someone put a tentpole on November 1st so we have something besides Candy Crush there. Also, either Attack on Titan or Green Lantern should consider moving to November 15th or December 20th.

And go up against my King Kong meets Gladiator film. Good luck.

Beauty and the Beast should move off the 6th. The post-Thanksgiving weekend is a dead zone for most films. It would actually be great counter-programming for Bond.

Also, please someone put a tentpole on November 1st so we have something besides Candy Crush there. Also, either Attack on Titan or Green Lantern should consider moving to November 15th or December 20th.

No way am I moving Green Lantern to compete against Bond. Rukaio might want to move it to December though; Attack on Titan can definitely co-exist with Bond

Speaking of which, yeah, Beauty and the Beast; move to December 20

I don't want to start wars, but...

Umm...

Amulet II: City In The Clouds (Animation/Fantasy/Adventure), November 1 (dir. Bryan Singer)

I know usually animated sequels get released 3 years after the original, but I'm too cocky. It's technically my response to the fact there's a sequel planned for a box office bomb.

• Like 3

Honestly, on a sidenote, Alpha should move Red Pyramid up or back a week. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson will be huge provided it's quality (and I think by now, you guys know how well I treat that franchise)

Actually the real reason that's an awful move is that the animation market is saturated at that point (and ChD's releasing an animation, which will probably be amazing seeing ChD knows his animation)