Hiccup

Year 8 Totals

Okay guys to I haven't been on since forever. I am taking 6 credits in just 3 weeks this June + working 30-35 hours a day. Plus I have had friends 21st birthday parties, sports games, buying my first car, and moving into my first house. I will get the to actuals possibly this weekend when my summer classes end. Sorry about the daily!

It's cool. We understand. Good luck with everything.

• Like 1

Okay, since it's been about 2 months with still no sign of totals, I've decided to have a crack at doing the WW numbers myself. Unless Hiccup massively objects (and I've sent a PM asking if it's okay) expect the WW totals to be posted tomorrow.

• Like 2

Okay, since it's been about 2 months with still no sign of totals, I've decided to have a crack at doing the WW numbers myself. Unless Hiccup massively objects (and I've sent a PM asking if it's okay) expect the WW totals to be posted tomorrow.

Hey, actually, if you could since you were actually around here last "year,"if you wanted to send me realistic holdover actuals, that'd be super awesome. Otherwise, I'm probably going with the whole "50% drop every week" which is slightly disappointing I'd imagine

• Like 1

Hey, actually, if you could since you were actually around here last "year,"if you wanted to send me realistic holdover actuals, that'd be super awesome. Otherwise, I'm probably going with the whole "50% drop every week" which is slightly disappointing I'd imagine

Done and sent.

• Like 1