Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

If it wasn't so action crowded, I'd release an hard R sequel to Conventional Wisdom as a fun filler.

... actually seeing the lack of R-rated action in March and Feb, I might do that if anyone has a date suggestion

You've already read this film though. It was the last film I released in CAYOM back in BOM. 

I mean it needs to be posted by early morning tomorrow at the latest since I'll probably be heading off to sleep in a decent bit.

Okay guys what day should I put my R-rated action sequel on?

February 1

March 1

March 29

Important note though: hugest R-rated movie of the year most likely opens the first weekend of April

February 1

March 1

March 29

Important note though: hugest R-rated movie of the year most likely opens the first weekend of April

Keep it away from my February 1st Neeson.

February 1

March 1

March 29

Honestly, all three of those are pretty shit options. February 1st means competing with Numbers Theory, March 1 means competing with both Joestar and an animation and 29 is a week before Chuck Norris vs Liam Neeson.

I suppose 29 is probably going to be the easiest in terms of competition, but honestly I'd just leave it.

Edited by Rukaio Alter

Honestly, all three of those are pretty shit options. February 1st means competing with Numbers Theory, March 1 means compete with both Joestar and an animation and 29 is a week before Chuck Norris vs Liam Neeson.

I suppose 29 is probably going to be the easiest in terms of competition, but honestly I'd just leave it.

Yeah... I don't really wanna compete with Norris and Neeson

Okay, any suggestions that aren't directly competing with one of my own releases? :P

Part 1 is now closed.

Start reading films and making reviews in predictions. I will be traveling a lot tomorrow so I will get cracking on Monday.

Uhhh, can you include my action sequel just to beef up the R-rated content? I missed the deadline by 1 minute apparently :P

• Like 1

Uhhh, can you include my action sequel just to beef up the R-rated content? I missed the deadline by 1 minute apparently :P

Goddamnit Blank you just had to go over onto the 3rd page! We had 2 pages exactly for Quarter 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

Which Creepypastas do you think I should NOT adapt? (I know Slenderman and Russian Sleep Experiment are off the table so don't waste space mentioning those) I am figuring out what and what not to include in my universe.

Which Creepypastas do you think I should NOT adapt? (I know Slenderman and Russian Sleep Experiment are off the table so don't waste space mentioning those) I am figuring out what and what not to include in my universe.

I already know what creepypasta you SHOULD adapt; Jeff the motherfucking Killer.Make it a character portrait about an anti-hero who doesn't know what side he should be fighting for.