Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

If people want another day or two so they won't have horribly bad rushed films, that's okay. I am thinking on Thursday night we can cut off Part 1 for January films, but allow people to finish February and March films for a couple more days.

That would allow us to begin reviewing January films and making box office predictions for them.

Is that ok with everyone?

Yeah, I'd be cool with that. I still have about half to write on Teen Titans and it'd be nice to have a few days

• Like 1

I'm in Nashville on vacation, so don't expect me to make any new films for Part 1. Also, Blank, I may not get to the review until Sunday at the earliest, sadly.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

:P Just have fun on vacation Spaghetti :)

Small note, when Red Pyramid gets posted, it's going to over 20,000 words.

Posted Image

You're a funny guy, Alpha.

(That damn well better be a joke.) 

• Like 1

No joke. The word count stands at 21,758, to be exact. You can check it out here if you want to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u97TmSEBpSdUyMAs-HlQ4rCkMF--RIJuYj7OOowzM-M/edit

Have fun these next few nights!

You realise there's no fucking way I'm reading all of that, right? 

• Like 2

Just, Why, Alpha? I'm serious, there's no way an adaption of a Percy Jackson-caliber novel needs to be that long. I'd understand if it were that massive J.J. Abrams project you were planning, but that just seems like ridiculous overkill for something that isn't even your big horse.

• Like 1

Small note, when Red Pyramid gets posted, it's going to over 20,000 words.

Posted Image

I don't mind reading long plots.

But that shit is too long, especially for a remake of a film you already made.

• Like 2

Just wondering, what time are we shutting January of Part 1 and opening Part 2? If you could tell me in UK time as well as US, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Although, thinking about it, we could probably do it now since I think everyone's finished with their January movies.

Edited by Rukaio Alter
  • Like 1

Aw man. I've just had a great idea for a Coen bros film, but Riczhang is already using them...

Between this and Gareth Edwards, why, whenever I find a movie perfect for a director, must they always be busy?

Edited by Rukaio Alter