Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

Since I remember ChD dumping the Oscars for Year 9 (http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/9211-the-oscar-signup-thread/?p=1427626), I think it's a good time to decide who's gonna host the Oscars this year.

I'm leaning towards Rukaio, since he hasn't hosted before and is a pretty valuable contributor to the game, but we should discuss.

Since Numbers is somewhat keen on doing Y10 for our tenth anniversary, I say we go with the next person up afterward.

Blankments? Would you be up for it? I know it goes against the set rules but we don't really have too many options.

Plus, if I ran it, it would be pretty freakin' bad.

I'd be totally up for hosting the Oscars this year. Since my coursework for this term is nearly done, I'll have quite a lot of free time for the next couple of months and I've actually already got some ideas for a ceremony.

That said, if anyone in line before me insists on taking it, I won't object.

• Like 2

Since Numbers is somewhat keen on doing Y10 for our tenth anniversary, I say we go with the next person up afterward.

Blankments? Would you be up for it? I know it goes against the set rules but we don't really have too many options.

Plus, if I ran it, it would be pretty freakin' bad.

Blankments wouldn't be able to host it, since he hosted it in Year 6, and there should be a five-game year gap between hosting the Oscars.

I'd be totally up for hosting the Oscars this year. Since my coursework for this term is nearly done, I'll have quite a lot of free time for the next couple of months and I've actually already got some ideas for a ceremony.

That said, if anyone in line before me insists on taking it, I won't object.

Sounds good to me. :)

• Like 1

Hey Alpha, didn't you and C00k13 say you were going to some reviews/top 25 lists soon?

I was gonna do it on Sunday, but schoolwork caught up with me.

I'm pretty sure I'll only be able to read stuff on Wednesday, since tonight I'm flying to NJ for Thanksgiving break.

• Like 1

Hey Alpha, didn't you and C00k13 say you were going to some reviews/top 25 lists soon?

Reading through everything is going to take a while so don't sit up and wait for me.

Edited by C00k13