CJohn

Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising | May 20, 2016 | First Trailer on Page 8!

oh No don't make it PG-13. I hate PG-13 Comedies So Boring And Generic we get most of that humor on TV (New Girl The Big Bang Theory ETC,) Everyone Wants Edgy Raunchy R Humor. Please Don't let it be PG-13 To try to make it funny. it's will be R-rated please leave it R-Rated

um a movie doesn't have to be rated R to be funny. or even raunchy or that matter. in fact one of my all time favorite comedies is PG-13

The R-rated-ness was what made Neighbors funny! While I like some PH-13 comedies, it would be a waste with Neighbors 2.

well yeah, it wouldn't work for Neighbors, was talking in general. I only thought the first one was just okay though.

Edited by Kalo

well yeah, it wouldn't work for Neighbors, was talking in general. I only thought the first one was just okay though.

What is the "all time favourite comedy"? I have 3, each with different ratings. Elf, Mrs. Doubtfire, and 21 Jump Street.

Why? I mean, I’ll see it, but wouldn’t everyone rather see a new movie with the same cast? A sequel can’t do much (and the kid should be getting older anyway).

Hollywood's ignorance towards sequels knows no bounds. Not every hit movie needs one.