CJohn

Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising | May 20, 2016 | First Trailer on Page 8!

Aren't the other frat brothers supposed to be back with him?

Fine by me, my point is Zac Efron will be enough of a draw. You don't have to have a name for a sorority girl, which was what the user I was replying to implied. I hope Dave Franco is back too.

• Like 1

Fine by me, my point is Zac Efron will be enough of a draw. You don't have to have a name for a sorority girl, which was what the user I was replying to implied. I hope Dave Franco is back too.

I think you do need to have somewhat of a name for the people playing the sorority girls, the new important additions. Otherwise it doesn't feel like it's adding anything interesting.

• Like 1

The first Neighbors is a riot. I think it holds up on repeat viewings. How they make this one different is a big question, but I'm so fully in Rose Byrne's camp (and Rogen's and Efron's to lesser extents) that I'll be there opening day regardless. 

Universal pushes Neighbors 2 back a week to May 20th, 2016.

Makes sense, second weekend of Civil War and Friday the 13th potentially having another 20-25M OD would have hurt it. The Mad Max slot is perfect and it's competition is Angry Birds.

• Like 2

Makes sense, second weekend of Civil War and Friday the 13th potentially having another 20-25M OD would have hurt it. The Mad Max slot is perfect and it's competition is Angry Birds.

And The Nice Guys, next classic of Shane Black.

• Like 1

Call it the Pitch Perfect 2 slot, which came from Univeral like Neighbors does.

But when was the new Friday the 13th ever expected to have a 20M-25M opening day? Where is that coming from?

• Like 1