Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Blankments

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story | December 16, 2016 | 155M OW... nearly immeasurable | SPOILERS NOW ALLOWED

SHIT THIS GARY WHITTA WROTE AFTER EARTH. 

I said DON'T go look at it. DON'T

• Like 1

The screenwriter for After Earth is writing this? Fuck this shit. It's like Disney is trying to bomb Edwards.

• Like 4

Whatever the movie's about, we can be sure it'll never be fully revealed on-screen for more than two seconds.

:ph34r:

Joking aside, I'm becoming a big fan of his. Excellent choice for the Star Wars universe, just needs a good story to work with.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 5

The only thing I gathered from that article is that Monsters costs $500,000, yet Tommy Wiseaus The Room cost $6Million!!!!!!!Good God Almighty

$5 million of that on hair stylists.
  • Like 5

Gareth Edwards needs a good script. Not a script from the dude that wrote After fucking Earth. That movie is a disgrace.

• Like 2

Why wouldn't he direct one of the SW movies? Ugh. At least those have much better writers than the shit for this project.

• Like 2

Whatever it's about, we can be sure it'll never be fully revealed on-screen for more than two seconds.

:ph34r:

Joking aside, I'm becoming a big fan of his. Excellent choice for the Star Wars universe, just needs a good story to work with.

The script is from the dude that wrote After Earth. Gareth Edwards is doomed. Studios are trying to make him fail. Next we have Godzilla 2 written by Kurtzman and Orci  :ph34r:

This man wrote Duke Nukem Forever (the worst game I've ever played) and After Earth.Just don't do this Disney. STOP

• Like 1

If this is Boba Fett, I would be much happier if Gareth Evans was the director.

I keep getting them mixed up. The Bill Pullman/Paxton of directors.