#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

I think I'll end up going to see X-Men tonight, if I don't then most likely I won't end up seeing it until it's on DVD because after today I am busy up until next Saturday (I am going to be with family though on Saturday, so most likely I'd go with them to see a movie and knowing their taste I'd end up seeing Maleficent) 

Then I take my trip to New York after that Sunday, so no movies til I get back because if I am in New York I am going to watch all the live broadway shows I can.

Then when I get back I will end up seeing TFiOS and Edge of Tomorrow (reviews are glowing good), by the time I see them 22 Jump Street and HTTYD2 will be out and there will be to many out for me to catch X-Men.

Tl;dr I better catch it tonight

• Like 3

X-Men has destroyed TASM2 and Cap2 at my local theater. TASM2 down to 5 showtimes on one screen, 1 showtime on ETX and Cap2 down to 2 showtimes total. DOFP has 27 showtimes across 4 screens today.

TASM2 and Cap2 are down 2 showtimes from yesterday, and DOFP is up 5.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

In light of of the bad drop from Godzilla there is good news. I thought I was going to have to spend $500 on a new garage door. But my dad came over and we were able to fix it.

• Like 4

In light of of the bad drop from Godzilla there is good news.I thought I was going to have to spend $500 on a new garage door. But my dad came over and we were able to fix it.

That's great news!

• Like 2

X-Men has destroyed TASM2 and Cap2 at my local theater. TASM2 down to 5 showtimes on one screen, 1 showtime on ETX and Cap2 down to 2 showtimes total. DOFP has 27 showtimes across 4 screens today.

TASM2 and Cap2 are down 2 showtimes from yesterday, and DOFP is up 5.

Cap has 5 showtimes at one theater and 6 at the other so that's good news for me. Spidey still has 9 showings at each.  

I'm not seeing X-Men tonight.

I'm out for blood.

Posted Image

Didn't end well for her quest. She got the blood she wanted...in the form of not quite 88 dismembered henchmen (plus a personal scalping).

• Like 3