#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

I'll be honest I kind of dislike Pochahontas

The part that makes me sad about Pocahontas is that the best song isn't even in the movie (the theatrical version at least).

Edited by C00k13zilla

Really?

Damn, I loved the movie so... When I like or love a movie, every small inconsistency or nitpick doesn't matter at all lol

But then its Xmen. What can I say? Fans can never agree  or some fans will never be satisfied. :lol:

• Like 1

Rth what is it looking like this memorial day?

Yea I am curious as to how everything has held up...Just came back from my second viewing of DOFP and it was pretty packed which is pretty cool since it was a suburbs theater and they have a showing like every 45 minutes...Hopefully the holds are better than estimated...

Side note, as for the movie itself, my feelings haven't changed...overall its a very good movie and right behind Cap for me...the one I did notice that at least for me the rewatchability factor for DOFP is not as strong as Cap...Cap it felt like I could watch every few days (which I did) but with this, I think I am done till the blu-ray release...