#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Amen. Its so annoying. i see people calling TDKR, IM3 and TASM 'horrible' movies all the time and i scratch my head. I mean, have these people actually seen a bad movie before?

I've seen a movie called Night of the Demon and it was about a Bigfoot that rips off a mans dick and it had some of the worst acting and worst production values you can possibly imagine. I also saw another horror movie called truth or dare where a man gets committed to an insane asylum and he starts playing truth or dare with the other patients and it has some of the worst production values you have ever seen. Both of those movies are Oscar contenders compared to the absolute smell that the amazing spider-man leaves upon leaving the theater. That movie is beyond horrible. at least the low budget horror movies know what they are. The Amazing Spider Man told us it was something that it was not. That is one of the million reasons why it is a horrible film