#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

• Founder / Operator

not going to like this post.  :( I am hoping it sees a good boost minus previews. For some reason BO seem to be depressed yesterday across the board. Have not seen any good number for holdover as well.

Very true. My guess is the extended weekend meant less reason for people to check out late shows. When Rth upped to $42m for DOFP as a high-end and $10m for Godzilla, it might have been based on regular past Friday performances.

Thanks Shawn

You're welcome!

• Like 1

Well, there's also a Birmingham, Alabama and a Manchester, New Hampshire

There's a Liverpool in Sydney and then there's Perth.

True enough. But there's also New South Wales, New Britain, New Guinea, New Brunswick and others. "New" looks weird now.
  • Like 1

If official no. is 36m, more likely than not, it will go a bit below that. deadline updated to 35.7m this morning.

Deadline is not the studio.  I trust the studio more than Deadline or Nikki.

Deadline is not the studio.  I trust the studio more than Deadline or Nikki.

true. though more often than not it goes down, irrespective of what deadline is saying.

Edited by a2k

I guess they did that bcos of JLaw's being a megastar post HG movies. Otherwise she was awful in FC. But I must say she was very good in DOFP. 

Mystique had a big part in the cartoon story as well.

Theres a London in Canada?MIND BLOWN...

Actually when my dad come to Canada via London England in 1981...he go soo confused when he saw signs on a highway for London.He is like wtf took 6 hours in a plane over all ocean I am.confused!!!
  • Like 2

They should have replaced him with Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Henry Cavill, they were on the casting list for Ford. JGL unfortunately passed.

That would have been worse.

• Like 3

Actually when my dad come to Canada via London England in 1981...he go soo confused when he saw signs on a highway for London.He is like wtf took 6 hours in a plane over all ocean I am.confused!!!

Yea, lol, on the 401, you have Windsor, London, Waterloo, Cambridge and a few others.   :D

• Like 1