Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

But I seriously need a Peeta Mellark in this! A guy on my team needs to step up and be him. Katniss needs her man that she needs to makeout with here and there in order to get her kill mojo going.

I suspect Claire will put the kibosh on that with some "Bitch ain't no time for romance, we got some extra bitches to kill. Now fight for the Gawdesk Katniss."

• Like 7

Given some of the things you said in the lead up, I'm going out on a limb and guessing that Ruthie or Spider Freak isn't dead, and said person was the one who talked to Damien...

I'm just an angel in disguise...la la lee la la la dum.
  • Like 2

I can't believe

you killed the coolest kid on the block...Me...Just fyi, you are on my enemies list now...

Or you could eternally grateful that

I gave you a master kill in rigging the platform, which killed 1 and wounded another, and injured the rest of an entire team, something no one else has done. And my gf pulled your name, and I dont allow her to be on lists.

:)

• Like 4

I gave you a master kill in rigging the platform, which killed 1 and wounded another, and injured the rest of an entire team, something no one else has done. And my gf pulled your name, and I dont allow her to be on lists.

So what you are telling me is that

your gf is the one who should be on my enemies list...

• Like 2

So you saying

You do not want to take any of the blame so you turn it around and you say it was your girlfriend.

• Like 4

Si, because I had let her draw out of the hat, but NO human should be blamed here. The only thing you can blame is the law of probability. And the laws of life and death. And the laws of Quitchabytch'n.

Posted Image

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 7

Teams are beginning to dwindle.

No Oxygen and Monstars only has 4 members left, Slushy Queen has 5, but only 3 are currently together and 1 has gone rogue

It's only a matter of time before the people start fending for themselves. And with 

the DC/Marvel super-alliance, things could pretty crowded

!

Yeah, I can't believe DamienRoc went rogue. Very disappointing development for team Slushy Queen

• Like 2

Team Ice and Fire has ourselves a dragon to still catch and interrogate before we can even get involved in the actual Games. Too bad Jawa isn't on our team, he could go all Ramsay Bolton Interrogation on it. 

Though I suspect sooner or later the Mods will force us into conflict. Hope I get myself a Valyrian steel blade first. Though I would not put it past Jandrew to make us have to use the Melisandre Smoke Monster gambit to assassinate someone.

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 3

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

But I seriously need a Peeta Mellark in this! A guy on my team needs to step up and be him. Katniss needs her man that she needs to makeout with here and there in order to get her kill mojo going.

I think two members of your team should fight for your affections......to the death.

• Like 2