Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

So...we sign up in order to get killed-off in creative ways? Sounds good.

But you need to like, film the draw each time you do it, so as to prove that it's totally fair.

Haha I swear I have nothing against any of you, and I wouldn't take anyone out on purpose. That ruins the fun for me, I want the randomness, that's what will make this interesting, but if I'm not trustworthy, I can figure out how to upload it and will. 

• Like 3

Haha I swear I have nothing against any of you, and I wouldn't take anyone out on purpose. That ruins the fun for me, I want the randomness, that's what will make this interesting, but if I'm not trustworthy, I can figure out how to upload it and will. 

Just kidding.  :P I'm totally not paranoid.  :ph34r:

• Like 4

I was just giving an example of what the standings will look like. I'll randomly pull names out of a hat, and if your character is pulled, you'll be killed off, it'll all be random. People that are still alive will have alive by their name. If you die, I'll put dead and say the cause. You were just special enough for me to use as an example.  ;)

Oh I get ya! In fact, I totally knew this was an example, because I was just giving you an example of what the punishment will be for killing me off.... :D  So when does it actually officially start?

• Like 3

But you gotta admit, it would be fucking amazing if you uploaded videos of the draw, and you looked like this:

Posted Image

If I can find some make up and a wig, I'll be all on it!

Oh I get ya! In fact, I totally knew this was an example, because I was just giving you an example of what the punishment will be for killing me off.... :D  So when does it actually officially start?

LOLZ  :lol: And it depends on how many want to be on the roster, but probably Saturday/Sunday or so.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3