Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

Camping? I need a new camping buddy. Interested? Summer camping in the mountains. Gets a little cold, we just need 1 tent.

Very interested. Partner.

Posted Image

• Like 7

XOW falls into the so bad its good camp for me because its not very often you come across a very anticipated movie with such stunning ineptitude.  I'd take it over Brett Ratner's X3 any day, its got an amusing charm to it.

XOW is half of a good idea (the first half of the movie) with some iffy execution and half of a fanboy's wet dream curled into a turd in a bowl of vomit (the second half).

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 5

XOW is half of a good idea (the first half of the movie) with some iffy execution and half of a fanboy's wet dream curled into a turd in a bowl of vomit.

+ will.i.am

Re-watched X3 yesterday after a long time. Liked the 1st half a lot - till Prof. and Magneto go to visit Jean. Then things go downhill fast - "let me in you Jean"..cracked me up. Reminded me of Claire Holt. And all those bad puns during the final fight..

• Like 2