Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

I was thinking the other day that Josh Hutcherson could make a pretty solid Peter Parker. Plus he's actually the correct age which would be a first.

Here's his screentest for ASM1

• Like 2

Here's his screentest for ASM1

I'd love to see an MCU Spidey played by him, but by the time Disney/Marvel ever get the rights he'll probably be like 40 so...

Just realized that Forrest Gump made 330M domestic in 1994. That is a ridiculous amount of money. It was only behind ET and Jurassic Park as the highest grossing movie ever in 1994. Must have been a major word of mouth hit.

• Like 2

Just realized that Forrest Gump made 330M domestic in 1994. That is a ridiculous amount of money. It was only behind ET and Jurassic Park as the highest grossing movie ever in 1994. Must have been a major word of mouth hit.

It adjusts to like $650 million. It topped The Lion King for the domestic crown of '94. Hits like that are lightening in a bottle.

Adamantium is unbreakable metal so let's make Adamantium bullets to pierce the Adamantium and cause amnesia

Should have superheated the bullet before firing it, but then it would have just went SPLAT. You can't create something indestructible in your mythos then have something that can destroy it. Or, wait, I guess you can:

Posted Image

Then you have to wonder if there is a hole in Wolvie's head, he's lucky that cop in X2 wasn't a better shot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

One inch to the right and Fox would have sent about a half a billion dollars down the drain

• Like 5

1994 had a few timeless classics
  • Like 3

1994 had a few timeless classics

movies  peaked in 2003 (imo of course). that year had nemo, lotr3, potc1, x2.

the next decade i just cared for nolan and hp. nothing else.

Edited by a2k

• Founder / Operator

Important Forum Announcement: SPOILER POLICY

We're temporarily locking several active threads for 15-20 minutes to help spread the word and remind members to familiarize their selves with our Spoiler Policy. Please read the announcement here.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 2