Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

Adamantium is unbreakable metal so let's make Adamantium bullets to pierce the Adamantium and cause amnesia

And let's not give it to the guy who can shoot real good.

• Like 1

You know what truly is the question of the day - Does anyone want a sequel to "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/my-big-fat-greek-wedding-707365

Get ready for a big fat Greek sequel.

The stars and producers of 2002's My Big Fat Greek Wedding have reunited to make a sequel to one of the most successful independent movies of all time.

Nia Vardalos has written the script for the project and will reprise her role as a first generation Greek-American woman, while John Corbett is attached to reprise his role as the non-Greek who fell in love with her.Playtone, HBO and Gold Circle are back as the entities behind the new project. Rita Wilson, Tom Hanks, and Gary Goetzman are returning as producers (via their Playtone shingle). Paul Brooks, Scott Niemeyer, Norm Waitt and Steven Shareshian will exec produce. Vardalos will also exec produce.

• Like 2

yeah, tasm 2 starts with Peter graduating high school and Garfield's so old he got a beer gut, wrinkles and a comb-over. ridiculous.

I thought Emma Stone looked waaaaaaaaay too old to be in HS in the first movie.

• Like 2

there's only one aspect of origins they should bring back for another movie. and that's fat keamy.

I like how they changed the character so that his ridiculous obesity wasn't his mutation, it was just the result of him being American

• Like 3