Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

Totally random but goddamn it, don't you just hate one of those odd days that you have to spend like 20min+ trying to get your contact lenses out?Okay, maybe that's just me.

I hate it when I spend 20+ minutes trying to get them to stay in my eye without immediately burning it.

Still not working and this is bullshit to... Why this is doing this is questionable??? It should also be noted that I'm able to click SPOILER on any other computer to do so, but on mine, It's not allowing me to do so and it never used to do this until I installed WINDOWS 7.1 and now it won't respond.. Frustrating to say the least..

Maybe don't type in all bold? It's worth a shot. :P

• Like 4

I see the backlash also has set in for X-MEN on other sites as many have listed the complaints about the time travel issue, specifically, RT..

Out of 180k users, 171k liked it, I'll see your "backlash" and raise you the truth. ;)

• Like 9

Getting them in takes 1 min, taking them out 10 seconds. Don't know what guys are on about.

You never have those moments where it just doesn't seem like the contact is "in" right? Like when you put it in and it's irritating or burning in some way? It's happened to me a lot recently. I find myself wearing my glasses more often now.

You never have those moments where it just doesn't seem like the contact is "in" right? Like when you put it in and it's irritating or burning in some way? It's happened to me a lot recently. I find myself wearing my glasses more often now.

I have used contacts for like 10 years, and that has happened to me maybe 2 or 3 times. :)