Impact

Top 10 of 2015 predictions

Lol Neo stop harassing everybody. Let people have their own predicts and leave it at that.

Someone mad. Can't we talk about other people's predict. Need to calm down jandrew. Everybody must have changed its definition.

Edited by Neo
  • Like 1

I already said I might be wrong. And I stick to my prediction. And yeah, it's easier to see why GoTG would appeal more to younger/family audiences. A talking raccoon is just one of the reasons. And there is no point in attacking my prediction. I haven't said a thing about your 645M prediction for SW7 exactly because I don't want to get in a useless fight.

Are you andrew's twin? Not attacking man, just debating. Say away will just rebut what you say. Want to go on about my 645M?

Someone mad. Can't we talk about other people's predict. Need to calm down jandrew.

No you need to calm down and stop taking everything so serious. I said "lol" to signify I wasnt using a serious tone, but you do have a habit of doing this. You always go to other people and say "you think...", "you expect..." And debate them hntil they say "okay Neo, youre right." James said he doesnt wanna debate, just leave him alone. If someone wants to put Ant Man at $90M total, they can and shouldnt have to explain it to you. Im just saying. Weve both been here since 2011, snd I see you do it all the time, youve it to me multiple times, and then when I or someone says "dont wanna debate you, Neo", you go "oh I guess youre wrong/cant handle debate/are you mad?" Etc. Just, stop dude.
  • Like 3

Are you andrew's twin? Not attacking man, just debating. Say away will just rebut what you say. Want to go on about my 645M?

Nope. I already did that with Baumer and I really don't like debating over a thing when I know I have no chance at changing the other person's view. In the end, we are all stubborn and we think our reasons are the best. Whether they are or not it remains to be seen. ;)

• Like 1

1) Avengers: Age of Ultron - 706M

2) Star Wars Episode VII - 645M

3) Mocking Jay Part II -

4) Bond 24 - 336M

5) Ant-Man - 274M

6) Fast 7 - 273M

7) Mission Impossible - 258M

8) Minions - 235M

9) Jurassic World - 215M

10) Inside Out - 220M

You do not think Avengers will make over Avatar 2?

• Like 2

No you need to calm down and stop taking everything so serious. I said "lol" to signify I wasnt using a serious tone, but you do have a habit of doing this. You always go to other people and say "you think...", "you expect..." And debate them hntil they say "okay Neo, youre right."James said he doesnt wanna debate, just leave him alone. If someone wants to put Ant Man at $90M total, they can and shouldnt have to explain it to you. Im just saying. Weve both been here since 2011, snd I see you do it all the time, youve it to me multiple times, and then when I or someone says "dont wanna debate you, Neo", you go "oh I guess youre wrong/cant handle debate/are you mad?" Etc. Just, stop dude.

But your last part "leave it at that" didn't help the lol situation. Well he explained didn't he? Why didn't James just move on? Hmmm. You mad bro, give it a rest. I debated he spoke up and I wanted to see his reasons for going under 200M for Ant-Man, just curious.

• Like 1

1. Star Wars - $660M

2. Avengers - $580M

3. Hunger Games - $475M

4. James Bond - $300M

5. The Good Dinosaur - $300M

6. Fast & Furious - $280M

7. Minions - $240M

8. Jurassic World - $220M

9. CInderella - $210M

10. Ted 2 - $200M

Be prepared to be asked about your VII predict.

Really solid predicts. Hopefully AOU will do more and Cinderella didn't think about that one.

But your last part "leave it at that" didn't help the lol situation. Well he explained didn't he? Why didn't James just move on? Hmmm. You mad bro, give it a rest. I debated he spoke up and I wanted to see his reasons for going under 200M for Ant-Man, just curious.

1. Stop calling me bro. 2. Dont call me Andrew. 3. No Im not mad, this is petty, but you strive to be quite the irritant dont you? But ima go though, just setting myself up for another debate, and there even any numbers.
  • Like 1

1. Stop calling me bro. 2. Dont call me Andrew. 3. No Im not mad, this is petty, but you strive to be quite the irritant dont you?But ima go though, just setting myself up for another debate, and there even any numbers.

Stop calling you, just did it once. How about J? Irritant would be you going on and on this, just stop it.

• Like 1

1) Avengers: Age of Ultron - 640M

2) Mocking Jay Part II - 480M

3) Star Wars Episode VII - 440M

4) Bond 24 - 340M

5) Fast 7 - 280M

6) Ant-Man - 265M

7) Good Dinosaur 255m

8) Minions - 250M

9) Mission Impossible - 240M

10) Jurassic World - 225M

1. TA2 - $585M2. SW7 - $485M3. MJ2 - $445M4. Minions - $300M5. Fast 7 - $280M6. Bond - $250M7. Inside Out - $240M8. Jurassic World - $215M9. Ant Man - $210M10. Reserved for Breakout.Subject to change.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

1. The Avengers 2 = $550 Million

2. Star Wars Ep. 7 = $480 Million

3. Mockingjay 2 = $430 Million

4. Minions = $305 Million

5. Bond 24 = $250 Million

6. Fast 7 = $225 Million

7. Tomorrowland = $215 Million

8. Jurassic World = $208 Million

9. Ant Man = $190 Million

10. The Fantastic Four = $185 Million