Orestes

DISNEY+ Original: Marvel's Daredevil - Season 4 is coming!

The shows are roughly 1 year apart :(

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/397745-netflix-clarifies-release-plans-for-marvel-series#/slide/1

So no Defenders before 2019...

That SUCKS

and what if DD is a huge hit and one hell of a good show??

Then we have to wait for season 2 for 5 freakin years!!!!!!

Edited by fmpro

I'm down with it, liked it.

It perhaps could've been longer, given me more beyond what I think are clips just from the first two episodes but I'm in(never was in doubt).

Felt like a movie teaser trailer where you know a second trailer would lay out more of the story, show more of the antagonist + give extra money shots but that's all being saved for the show it seems. 

You're either hooked here or will wait for WOM a few days later. 

http://variety.com/2015/digital/news/daredevil-kingpin-wilson-fisk-vincent-donofrio-1201444261/#

The shadowy figure behind organized crime in Hell’s Kitchen, Wilson Fisk has one mission in mind: to save Hell’s Kitchen by any means necessary, no matter the cost. This immediately puts him at odds with Matt Murdock’s (Charlie Cox) vigilante alter-ego, who also seeks to protect the city — but sees the criminal element as the root of the city’s problems. Central to this conflict is that Fisk truly believes he’s doing good for Hell’s Kitchen and at times may seem more of a hero to its people than Daredevil. Intelligent, complex and physically imposing, Wilson Fisk is the perfect foil for Matt Murdock, and the two will collide dramatically in “Marvel’s Daredevil.” Fisk was previously portrayed by Michael Clarke Duncan in “Daredevil’s” big screen outing.

350_blf104-08020r.jpg?w=670

Rounding out the cast alongside Cox and D’Onofrio are Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple, Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page, Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson, Vondie Curtis Hall as Ben Ulrich, Scott Glenn as Stick, Ayelet Zurer as Vanessa Marianna, Bob Gunton as Leland Owlsey and Toby Leonard Moore as Wesley.

Marvel’s first original series for Netflix is executive produced by showrunner Steven S. DeKnight and Drew Goddard, along with Jeph Loeb, who also serves as Marvel’s head of television. The series is produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Studios.

All 13 episodes of “Marvel’s Daredevil” will premiere on April 10 at 12:01 a.m. PT on Netflix

I remain impressed by what I'm seeing for Daredevil. Hope he doesn't spend all season in the black ninja-esque training garb but I can deal with if for a few episodes.

The IM & Thor zinger mentions were funny. Be curious if that was something shot just for the trailer or if it's in the show. If so, then what context does it surround?