Orestes

DISNEY+ Original: Marvel's Daredevil - Season 4 is coming!

Am I nuts? This looks like an active shitcano to me. i've been kinda rooting for this one but hmmm. whatever.

Are you serious?

How many superhero shows give an HBO/AMC vibe?

I haven't ever been this excited about a new show.

It might end up divisive like Walking Dead but I don't mind. Me and my wife love Walking Dead, warts and all.

http://nerdbastards.com/2015/04/01/tv-review-give-the-devil-his-due-netflixs-daredevil-series-is-dark-intense-and-mercilessly-good/

Despite being 6’3″ and 250 lbs, Vincent D’Onofrio doesn’t quite fill that intimidating mass that Kingpin is known for in the comics but D’Onofrio’s portrayal is fascinating. This is a character who, in one sentence, could easily go from being a child to a monster. He’s a freaking sociopath that defends his cruelty and evilness as virtue and courage. He’s absolutely chilling! All the spoilers in the world could not prepare viewers for, or take away from the experience of, witnessing Fisk on screen.

:circles:

• Like 4

2. Nope. :P I still can't finish it, every episode is sooo boooring, that I can't sit through whole episode at once. SHILED at last have interesting story. 

1. That's great. :D I hope it's good, that I could watch whole series at once, and not struggling with every episode, like with Carter, or first season of SHIELD. ;p

2. Nope. :P I still can't finish it, every episode is sooo boooring, that I can't sit through whole episode at once. SHILED at last have interesting story. 

1. That's great. :D I hope it's good, that I could watch whole series at once, and not struggling with every episode, like with Carter, or first season of SHIELD. ;p

You're probably one of the few people who don't like it..It's fine, but you're in the minority here.

Anyway, Daredevil will be on another level.

• Like 1