Orestes

DISNEY+ Original: Marvel's Daredevil - Season 4 is coming!

I don't understand how can people binge watch lol I mean, 2 or 3 episodes a day is the best I can do most of the times, I need to savor a TV over the time.

I will watch the pilot today and the second/third episodes tomorrow, good enough already :)

• Like 1

I don't understand how can people binge watch lol I mean, 2 or 3 episodes a day is the best I can do most of the times, I need to savor a TV over the time.

I will watch the pilot today and the second/third episodes tomorrow, good enough already :)

Binge watching is the most fun way to watch any series that provides 'fun' (darker and heavier like True Detective, or even House Of Cards are a bit less good to watch whole at once). If you only have a time to do that - try it, it's great. I could compare it to reading a very, very good book, that you can't wait to come back o it after work/chores/etc and just need to read it further. Same with tv series. So good you just can't wait to watch another episoe. ;)

• Like 2

The fight scene at the end of episode 2  :o

The first two are great, this is like night and day compared to the ABC Marvel stuff. Hugely superior to SHIELD in every way and the storytelling is much much tighter than Agent Carter. Hope there isn't a dropoff because so far I'd put this up there with the movies

• Like 8

I finished watching it all a little bit ago, and yeah, this is just far and away superior to any of Marvel's other TV outings, or any of DCs for that matter (and I say that as a Flash fan.) Definitely on par with the movies. Hell, its better than at least a couple of em, easy.

• Like 2

Blew through 3-5 and aside from some shakycam wonkiness I really love it. 5 ends on a cliffhanger and it's taking all of my willpower to not keep going. Will probably finish the whole thing tomorrow  :lol:

It's nice that there's finally a good superhero show. Hope this sticks its landing and I hope Krysten Ritter gets material this good to work with on her show

• Like 5