Orestes

DISNEY+ Original: Marvel's Daredevil - Season 4 is coming!

6th episode was great, 7th is the first one I haven't cared for, 8th is right back to form

Everyone is going to focus on D'Onofrio's Fisk. And he's great, don't get me wrong. But Zurer deserves just as much praise, she's killing it

• Like 5

6th episode was great, 7th is the first one I haven't cared for, 8th is right back to form

Everyone is going to focus on D'Onofrio's Fisk. And he's great, don't get me wrong. But Zurer deserves just as much praise, she's killing it

Agree. And she is beautiful.

I'm not sure that there's a weak link, at least not in the main cast. They're all pretty good to great.

• Like 1

I'm not sure that there's a weak link, at least not in the main cast. They're all pretty good to great.

Henson's the weak link but he's still okay. The rest of the cast is great

Just finished the 11th one, holy shit the ending

• Community Manager

By the way I know I'm only two episodes in but I think my chief problem with the series can be summed up with I want to know why he's doing this. Hopefully future episodes answer this.

I watched 3 episodes and generally liked it a lot.

2nd episode had a great fight scene, the only problem was that it suffered from a heavy case of air punching/kicking which was distracting from the impressive choreography.

Also, Fulton from Mighty Ducks as Foggy, ayyy lmao

• Like 2

By the way I know I'm only two episodes in but I think my chief problem with the series can be summed up with I want to know why he's doing this. Hopefully future episodes answer this.

The promos showed Scott Glenn in grumpy blind Mr. Miyagi mode talking to kid Murdock about training him, so I imagine when he shows up we'll get all that background.

3 episodes in. That was a nasty way to go for a certain guy.

• Like 1

The finale is one of my least favorite episodes of the season. There are parts of it that work but lots of it is rushed and sloppy. Also the mask looks ugly as hell on Cox and needs to be redesigned before he shows up again, really distracting

Great season overall, really looking forward to Jessica Jones

The promos showed Scott Glenn in grumpy blind Mr. Miyagi mode talking to kid Murdock about training him, so I imagine when he shows up we'll get all that background.

3 episodes in. That was a nasty way to go for a certain guy.

The background is kind of a slow burn, there are parts of it where he's explaining it to other characters and other parts of it shown in flashback in the Scott Glenn episode (which was my least favorite of the season, incidentally)

But yeah it's definitely explained

• Like 1

The Stick episode seemed to be foreshadowing alot for either next season, other solo shows, or the Defenders show.

Yeah, and it really jarred with the rest of the tight, focused storytelling. That episode and the later one with all the

Iron Fist foreshadowing

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 2

The finale is one of my least favorite episodes of the season. There are parts of it that work but lots of it is rushed and sloppy. Also the mask looks ugly as hell on Cox and needs to be redesigned before he shows up again, really distracting

Great season overall, really looking forward to Jessica Jones

Agree about the suit, especially the mask. Its like the upper half of the mask is goodish, but the lower half just doesn't work. It's not quite Captain America in The Avengers bad, but it still needs to be redone. Also agree about the final episode being rushed. Really liked the part with Fisk and the Good Samaritan bit, though.

• Like 1