Orestes

DISNEY+ Original: Marvel's Daredevil - Season 4 is coming!

Finished it. Liked it very much though it could have had a better finale.

Anyway, just have to say that Bob Gunton killed his role, he was a joy to watch every time he came on screen :D

Except for his rushed and dumb exit in the last episode...

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Wow I just almost instantly loved Fisk.

"A woman that can be bought, isn't worth having." What a great line! :D

Really? That line kinda bugged me.

It fits that the character would view a woman as something he has than someone who he is with though.

He doesn't tho. The line means the opposite of that. That if he could buy her it'd be artificial, and he wasn't looking for that

Fisk/Vanessa relationship is one of the best things about the show imo. Twisted as they are

• Like 5

He doesn't tho. The line means the opposite of that. That if he could buy her it'd be artificial, and he wasn't looking for that

Fisk/Vanessa relationship is one of the best things about the show imo. Twisted as they are

Definitely. When it was starting I thought it was going to kill the show but I'm loving the pairing.

• Like 2

• Community Manager

What he meant and what he actually said are allowed to be different things. His word choice of "having" I believe was very intentional.

What he meant and what he actually said are allowed to be different things. His word choice of "having" I believe was very intentional.

It ties into the first part of the sentence. A woman who could be bought would be something he "had" and he isn't interested in that. People can mean and say different things but in this case he didn't.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

It ties into the first part of the sentence. A woman who could be bought would be something he "had" and he isn't interested in that. People can mean and say different things but in this case he didn't.

Agree to disagree then.

Just finished it and.......OMG I LOVED IT! So great! Best thing Marvel has done and maybe my favorite comic adaptation period! Everyone on the show killed it and I loved the cinematography! After it ended I instantly wanted more! Great setup for season 2! I hope Marvel sees the great response to season 1 & has it out in production to be out next year!

• Like 2

Last 4 episodes or so are full of every single cliché I know. It's not bad, Cox is the best Marvel hero since Downey, but this show lacks in visuals and style and their version of Fisk didn't really work for me, to be honest.

6.5/10

Arrow S1 > Daredevil S1

Last 4 episodes or so are full of every single cliché I know. It's not bad, Cox is the best Marvel hero since Downey, but this show lacks in visuals and style and their version of Fisk didn't really work for me, to be honest.

6.5/10

Arrow S1 > Daredevil S1

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

• Like 3