kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

Someone needs to crop DeHaan's face out of that pic and turn it into a smilie. Then it needs to be uploaded to our board as a smilie, with the shortcut :question: or something

or have the whole picture show up.

I slight you! I slight you with my..... (wait, where is this going?!) :wacko:

Just let it go Tele. Let it all out. Let it go to where it's meant to go.

Jennifer Lawrence Big Draw for ‘X-Men’ Fans, Survey Finds

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/jennifer-lawrence-big-draw-for-x-men-fans-survey-finds-1201190379/

Choke on it and swallow.

:)

Lol, yeah, its considered the best movie of the franchise(except for maybe X2) and breaking franchise records because of Lawrence's Mystique! I think not kiddo. :rofl:

Singer, Wolverine(the most popular character by far) and the nostalgia of the old cast coming back are doing it.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 3

Someone needs to crop DeHaan's face out of that pic and turn it into a smilie. Then it needs to be uploaded to our board as a smilie, with the shortcut :question: or something

I support this!

Can't we just have the entire picture? It's too amazing to leave anything out.

Can't we just have the entire picture? It's too amazing to leave anything out.

How bout a really small version of it? We'd all still know what it is

• Like 1