kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

I haven't followed X-Men outside the movies and have not watched DoFP. So did not know that 

Apocalypse is the name of the villain till I read it here today.

I just thought the 

next movie is called that cause shit is going to hit the fan, and the situation is going to be apocalyptic.

So I understand that it was let out with no ill-intention (by members I like), but worth using the spoiler tags.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

I haven't followed X-Men outside the movies and have not watched DoFP. So did not know that 

Apocalypse is the name of the villain till I read it here today.

I just thought the 

next movie is called that cause shit is going to hit the fan, and the situation is going to be apocalyptic.

So I understand that it was let out with no ill-intention (by members I like), but worth using the spoiler tags.

Shit will definitely hit the fan hehe

• Like 1

Nah.

8.2m Tuesday makes it entirely possible actually. It's already holding significantly better than TASM2 and Godzilla on the weekdays. This could be very achievable:

6.5m Wed (-21%)

6.1m Thu (-6%)

11.8 Fri (+93%)

17.4 Sat (+47%)

11.7 Sun (-33%)

40.9m (just under 55% drop)

And that's giving it significantly worse Fri/Sta holds than TASM2's second weekend, and around the same holds Godzilla got its second Fri/Sat.

Edited by MovieMan89

8.2m Tuesday makes it entirely possible actually. It's already holding significantly better than TASM2 and Godzilla on the weekdays. This could be very achievable:

6.5m Wed (-21%)

6.1m Thu (-6%)

11.8 Fri (+93%)

17.4 Sat (+47%)

11.7 Sun (-33%)

40.9m (just under 55% drop)

Not ambitious enough! 15% drop on Wed maximum, increase on Thu!