kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

You know, it' still early days for Edge of Tomorrow and HTTYD2, but they're both looking like critical winners. So, this summer's looking like an awesome one for blockbusters in terms of quality, if not necessarily numbers.

Now, if TF4 finishes fresh, I expect the End of Days soon...

Quite possibly. I'd also like to point out that I've seen far worse summer blockbusters than TASM2 and Godzilla.

They may not compare positively to CATWS or DOFP, but neither deserves the hate they've been getting.

You guys gotta cut it out with this shit. Here, this should put a stop to it:

Posted Image

That just ripped my eyes off, why would you do that to me, I was enjoying TELE's picture.

Quite possibly. I'd also like to point out that I've seen far worse summer blockbusters than TASM2 and Godzilla.

They may not compare positively to CATWS or DOFP, but neither deserves the hate they've been getting.

Well, Godzilla is not really a bad movie per se. It's just a case of false advertising. There's enough to like in the movie, it's just that it's nowhere near what I was expecting.

Considering the WOM...we may see it perform differently no matter how good it is - open lower with better legs if it improves the quality.

I would expect that the marketing for Godzilla 2016/2017 will show a ton of both Godzilla and King Ghidorah or whatever other monsters end up being in it.

They will want people to know that it will be monster heavy.

I would expect that the marketing for Godzilla 2016/2017 will show a ton of both Godzilla and King Ghidorah or whatever other monsters end up being in it.

They will want people to know that it will be monster heavy.

Once burned, twice shy. 

• Like 1

Once burned, twice shy. 

Similar to Superman V Batman: Dawn of the Living Justice, they'll be adding in other characters to try to boost the appeal of the sequel. It should work for both movies.

Similar to Superman V Batman: Dawn of the Living Justice, they'll be adding in other characters to try to boost the appeal of the sequel. It should work for both movies.

I thought it was Dawn of Justice.