kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

You know, it' still early days for Edge of Tomorrow and HTTYD2, but they're both looking like critical winners. So, this summer's looking like an awesome one for blockbusters in terms of quality, if not necessarily numbers.

Now, if TF4 finishes fresh, I expect the End of Days soon...

• Like 4

That number for GODZILLA is depressing and doesn't deserve the drop it's getting.. Edwards has his work cut out for him in correcting what went wrong in the sequel.. :(

Nah, I don't think he needs to do much at all. I'd be more worried about Edwards overcompensating in terms of the lack of Godzilla.

• Like 2

Nah, I don't think he needs to do much at all. I'd be more worried about Edwards overcompensating in terms of the lack of Godzilla.

Let's see how fast they want to get the sequel made. We may not even see him back...

Well he's gonna have to do SOMETHING, either get right down to the action and show more GODZILLA to please the folks who bagged on the movie cause of this, otherwise, the sequel will perform like the 1st movie and again, this should've done MUCH better than it is..

Considering the WOM...we may see it perform differently no matter how good it is - open lower with better legs if it improves the quality.