kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

Say what you want about Crazy Mel but he takes care of his friends. He only kept going with those Lethal Weapon movies because it was rumored Danny Glover asked him to. He was supposedly really in need of the cash. And we all know what he did for RDJ. 

The Patriot is also the greatest Revolutionary War movie directed by Roland Emmerich, ever.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

The Patriot is also the greatest Revolutionary War movie directed by Roland Emmerich, ever.

Damn I love that movie. I didn't think I would but when I sat down and watched it all the way through it was quite amazing.

• Like 2

Damn I love that movie. I didn't think I would but when I sat down and watched it all the way through it was quite amazing.

I love that movie way too much too. Because of that, I give Mel Gibson an 'almost' life time pass. Almost.

• Like 1

It's got Heath Ledger, so it's an automatic win.

• Like 1

It's also got Jason Isaacs in a truly scrumptious role and my man, Donal Logue as the guy who converts from racist to compassionate man.

Reddevil you have been on quite the roll lately.

You're only now noticing...

But to be honest, quitting my job and getting ready to leave everything behind has given me a lot more time for this forum. So...yay?

• Like 3

Yep. But he was like gone in 60 seconds. But that scene when he bit it was great. It's one that sticks out in my mind.

LOL would people be even checking for Ledger if he hadnt played the Joker? I guess maybe since he did Brokeback.

But to be honest, quitting my job and getting ready to leave everything behind has given me a lot more time for this forum. So...yay?

At least you have your priorities in order :D

• Like 1

Yep. But he was like gone in 60 seconds. But that scene when he bit it was great. It's one that sticks out in my mind.

LOL would people be even checking for Ledger if he hadnt played the Joker? I guess maybe since he did Brokeback.

I loved that boy because of Ten Things I Hate About You and A Knight's Tale.

• Like 1

No I noticed in the TASM2 thread. But you're never around for this long. Now I know why. Are you relocating?

Tuesday threads are always insane.

It feels like it was just yesterday...or Tuesday November 27th...

So my wife just sent me this picture...

Posted Image

OMFG.

• Like 6