kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

Oh you're doing it for love. That's sweet. :)  I wish you well.

Thanks.  :D

I was scared shitless, because I was in a good position in my career, but I had already put it off once, and then I started thinking that the job was too stressful anyway, and I wasn't enjoying it as much anymore, and there was nothing holding me here. Plus...I miss waking up to him. It's been a year and a half almost, with only a few visits (I went to London about four times, but twice it was on business, so I had little free time) and thrice he came here. 

• Like 2

I just checked mojo and Fast 6 had the same damn number for Tuesday. However, it opened bigger so Xmen isn't necessarily following that pattern. Yep, that's what I'm going with.

I was scared shitless, because I was in a good position in my career, but I had already put it off once, and then I started thinking that the job was too stressful anyway, and I wasn't enjoying it as much anymore, and there was nothing holding me here. Plus...I miss waking up to him. It's been a year and a half almost, with only a few visits (I went to London about four times, but twice it was on business, so I had little free time) and thrice he came here. 

This sounds like a Nicholas Sparks story come true.

• Like 3

I really wish you happy reddevil18. You guys will make it work. If not you can always come here and lean on us for moral support.

• Like 1