Dementeleus

Weds #s: 5/28: DOFP 5.7, Godzilla 2.2, Blended 1.2 (Rth) | DeHaan, DeBanned [NO SPOILERS]

Could someone explain this sudden love for this guy DeHaaning??? What's the story with this guy and who the fuck is he??? Hell, he sort of looks like an evil version of Edward Furlong back from the T2 days..

Too easy

:qotd:

• Like 8

Could someone explain this sudden love for this guy DeHaaning??? What's the story with this guy and who the fuck is he??? Hell, he sort of looks like an evil version of Edward Furlong back from the T2 days..

You set it up perfectly

• Like 3

Yeah 240 seems to be the range, however it doesn't have to worry about losing IMAX to Maleficent; Edge of Tomorrow probably won't put a dent in it so its only real direct competition doesn't happen until AOE

Edited by cory
  • Like 1

Yeah 240 seems to be the range, however it doesn't have to worry about losing IMAX to Maleficent; Edge of Tomorrow probably won't put a dent in it so its only real direct competition doesn't happen until AOE

Edge of Tomorrow should put a dent in it - just not a huge one unless it's great early reviews and WOM starts to gain traction for a bigger opening w/e. ( I think WB really undersold this movie in contrast to how ell they handled Godzilla) It targets much of the same market and it will open higher than what DOFP will be making it's 3rd weekend so should be getting the bigger screens.

• Like 2

Could someone explain this sudden love for this guy DeHaaning???

What's the story with this guy and who the fuck is he???

Hell, he sort of looks like an evil version of Edward Furlong back from the T2 days..

:WHATanabe: 

• Like 7

Lol he was one of the few good pts in SM2, and hes sort of rocking Decapios epic look in Titanic lol.. So some folks are riding his coattails.. He was also good in that sci-fi thats getting the sequel with the kids getting powers from an alien being, and he ends up losing his mind and wrecking the city, before his best friend or brother is forced to kill him.

Whats that film again?

He still hasnt proven himself yet to rank quite the praise hes getting in these forums, but I agree he could be a megastar on the rise. :)

Time will tell.

That would be cool with me; I'm not a big fan of Lego (I'm definitely in the minority though).

Do you think Cap will be able to stay in the top five at the end of the year?

Top 5? Hmm don't know. We have a long way to go before the year is out, lol.

Lol he was one of the few good pts in SM2, and hes sort of rocking Decapios epic look in Titanic lol.. So some folks are riding his coattails.. He was also good in that sci-fi thats getting the sequel with the kids getting powers from an alien being, and he ends up losing his mind and wrecking the city, before his best friend or brother is forced to kill him.

Whats that film again?

He still hasnt proven himself yet to rank quite the praise hes getting in these forums, but I agree he could be a megastar on the rise. :)

Time will tell.

• Like 4

Lol stop that C John.. I will bearhug you lol.

Folks are giving this new kid too much praise, we need more from him to say hes the next big fish for sure in my book. I do like him though.. Hes's got the acting chops, but does he have the stuff to become legend???

That is the question.

Nah, he looks more like Edward Furlong from T2.. Do a side by side comparison pic and you'll see the similiarities..

Still sad that Furlong is one of the few idiots that wasted the ultra Cameron career making boost of being a chosen one in one of Cameron' s all time greatest films... How do you fak that up!!!?   How do you fak that up!!!(in History of Violence Willam Hurt Voice)

Nah, he looks more like Edward Furlong from T2.. Do a side by side comparison pic and you'll see the similiarities..

I can see both. The haircut that he has really makes him look like Eddie Furlong, but there are definitely some scenes in TASM2 where he looks like Leo as well.

Top 5? Hmm don't know. We have a long way to go before the year is out, lol.

The top 2 should easily be MockingJay Halved & Hobbit - A Slim Charming Novel Stretched To It's Bloated Breaking Point.  I think Transformers 4, Dragon 2, Interstellar, Big Hero 6 all have $260m+ potential.  But if a couple don't make it CA2 could be Top 5.

• Like 2

Glad to see you're okay, Mr. Pink. Car accidents are never fun.

Edge of Tomorrow should put a dent in it - just not a huge one unless it's great early reviews and WOM starts to gain traction for a bigger opening w/e. ( I think WB really undersold this movie in contrast to how ell they handled Godzilla) It targets much of the same market and it will open higher than what DOFP will be making it's 3rd weekend so should be getting the bigger screens.

If EoT underperforms thanks to the less than stellar marketing it's basically going to be the exact same as the MoS/PR situation from last summer. One movie is marketed amazingly and the other suffers.

• Like 2

Glad to see you're okay, Mr. Pink. Car accidents are never fun.

If EoT underperforms thanks to the less than stellar marketing it's basically going to be the exact same as the MoS/PR situation from last summer. One movie is marketed amazingly and the other suffers.

Is EoT a WB production?  WB was crap in marketing PR since I think it was just the distributor but Legendary was the full producer.

• Like 1