Dementeleus

Weds #s: 5/28: DOFP 5.7, Godzilla 2.2, Blended 1.2 (Rth) | DeHaan, DeBanned [NO SPOILERS]

I slept in! 

X-Men: 5.7

Godzilla: 2.2

Neighbors: 1.4

Blended: 1.1

Spider-Man: 0.6

Confirms Rth numbers.

EDIT: Different Blended number. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Let it begin.

Edited by CJohn

If DOFP increases or stays flat today I think it has a very good chance of staying under a 60% drop for the weekend.  X-Men TLS had one of the smallest increases on Friday (91%) of the Memorial Day openers and DOFP should (I'm hoping) have a 100%+ increase on Friday.

Wed % drops:

X-Men: 5.7 (-30%)

Godzilla: 2.2 (-19%)

Neighbors: 1.4 (-13%)

Blended: 1.1 (-21%)

Spider-Man: 0.6 (-14%)

Edited by Punishment

If DOFP increases or stays flat today I think it has a very good chance of staying under a 60% drop for the weekend.  X-Men TLS had one of the smallest increases on Friday (91%) of the Memorial Day openers and DOFP should (I'm hoping) have a 100%+ increase on Friday.

Maybe its a weekend movie like TASM2 and will increase 120-125%35-38 mill should happen

In my day we used to say versus. Those were the good old days. Words meant something.

So kids nowadays use "v." I use "vs" In DeeCee's old days, they used versus. How about you Tele? What's the real full word if you care to enlighten us?