BenedictL11

The Fault in Our Stars OS Thread

It turns out that John Green's novel is popular outside of the U.S. as well: The Fault in our Stars earned $17.1 million overseas this weekend. That includes strong debuts in Brazil ($5.9 million), Mexico ($4 million) and Australia ($3.7 million). The movie expands in to 19 new markets, including Germany, next weekend.

It opened in only 18 international markets including 3 big markets, great numbers.

• Like 8

Biggest OD of the year in Portugal is a strong possibility right now. This thing is pulling some insane and rarely seen numbers.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4

Absolutely outstanding for The Fault in Our Stars!!! It has $64.8M in the bank so far. :) I think it could beat Divergent OS. I'm predicting somewhere around $125-150M OS but it is already guaranteed to make over $100M OS so things are looking very strong. :)

Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11
  • Like 1

Absolutely outstanding for The Fault in Our Stars!!! It has $64.8M in the bank so far. :) I think it could beat Divergent OS. I'm predicting somewhere around $125-150M OS but it is already guaranteed to make over $100M OS so things are looking very strong. :)

This is locked  :). I'm very excited to seeing Insurgent performance.