Rorschach

Rorschach Year 9 Meal (Appetizers, Main Dish, Side Dishes, Deserts, and more)

Appetizers= DiscussionMain Entre= Reviews of movies/Box Office AnalysisSide Dishes= Top 10 lists/ Oscar PredictionsDeserts= Oscar PicksEverything Year 9 I do will be included here, to save space and time. I think this will be my way of doing things on here now.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

It makes far more sense to put your predictions in the official Predictions thread, because 99% likely the person doing actuals won't look here.

Likewise no point in putting Oscar picks here instead of in the Oscar Picks thread

It makes far more sense to put your predictions in the official Predictions thread, because 99% likely the person doing actuals won't look here. Likewise no point in putting Oscar picks here instead of in the Oscar Picks thread

-_- Well this newly created topic is now pointless.

-_- Well this newly created topic is now pointless.

No you can still use it for your reviews, your predictions of how Oscars will play (different from picks because it's what you think will happen as opposed to what you want to happen), and other analyses and little bits you want to do.

If wanted, I could start an early discussion. AND if anyone wants, I'll review any movie from the first five who comment back saying which film (can only be one).

Can you review The TudorsQ1 is going up tonight and so will my plot for the Tudors