Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

A little bloated with a sore throat.  Other than that, I'm alright.

Pepto works. But don't look at the toilet. It may look cancerous.

Spatula, no need to leave. We can all get along. We are made of love!

Yeah like its been said post projections from whatever data source, So for example with the  matinee sample tracking data that was posted yesterday just post a projection on what you think its going to do for the whole day, the exact same as the sources that feed Deadline,Nikki, BO.com, etc etc its for the most part raw data extrapolated in various ways  from the sources.

I've known off and heard off, matinee raw sample data being listed on other sites over the years that was taken down.

I'f I had been posting the particular dataset  Spatula was posting thru yesterday , I'd by now be  permenently stuck in Tartarus

• Like 11

Megan, Carly, Nicola

Does anyone know the name of the character Nicola's playing in Transformers 4? I have a bizarre curse with the Transformers franchise, and I actually should try to find out her name before doing something I regret