Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Well I'm watching What's your number (no I didn't seek it out it just came on.) and we're at the part where they are playing strip basketball. But I'm about to change because this movie is terrible.

Don't be hasty. You change the channel AFTER strip basketball not before. 

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

Everyone wants him to appear on Game of Thrones for a particular Season 5 character, but he's tied up in fucking Grey's Anatomy.  :angry:

What the hell? I don't even watch Grey's Anatomy. I didn't know he was on that show. Hmmm.

What I find funny about Inception is how it glosses over the fact that Cobb et al have just destroyed a billion-dollar company and caused who knows how much unemployment, work trauma, lost money, etc. Not to mention effectively screwing over young Fischer's sense of direction and life plan beyond a vague notion of "building your own thing."

• Like 2

Don't be hasty. You change the channel AFTER strip basketball not before. 

Oh yes don't I know it. But damn one thing led to another and then another and they ended up in bed. God I can't stand Anna Faris in this movie but I'll suffer through it.