Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Well you just made a topic about 16 minutes ago, so obviously your account isn't that dead.

Well duh, I gotta rub in dem dollars Malf is banking :P

The first page of Bobby_John posting history is nothing but posts on the Maleficent board.

I stan for her, what  do you want me to say? xD

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 1

70 Million for Maleficent? Did stronger then expected. It's going to fall heavily though. Disappointed in the DoFP number but the Godzilla number's decent. A Million Ways To Flop In The West though.  :lol:

The first page of Bobby_John posting history is nothing but posts on the Maleficent board.

Okay but why is that important? Bobby John is obsessed. We all knew that, lol.

• Like 2

Okay but why is that important? Bobby John is obsessed. We all knew that, lol.

I was responding to kaymuggi's post about Bobby_John hailing Jolie.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

So every weekend so far since April 25-27 have had new opener take the weekend crown, will EoT also win next weekend? 

June 6-8 NEW Winner (EoT)

June 13-15 NEW Winner (HTTYD2) 

END of the run. 

70 Million for Maleficent? Did stronger then expected. It's going to fall heavily though. Disappointed in the DoFP number but the Godzilla number's decent. A Million Ways To Flop In The West though.  :lol:

I think you have them the other way around. The DOFP numbers are kinda disappointing, but at the same time, everyone saw the drop coming (maybe 2-3 percentage points off for some). Godzilla dropped 60% in its third weekend. It's not showing any signs of stabilizing.

I think you have them the other way around. The DOFP numbers are kinda disappointing, but at the same time, everyone saw the drop coming (maybe 2-3 percentage points off for some). Godzilla dropped 60% in its third weekend. It's not showing any signs of stabilizing.

There's always big drops from holiday weekends though which is why the DoFP number isn't terrible.

Well duh, I gotta rub in dem dollars Malf is banking :P

I stan for her, what  do you want me to say? xD

Oh, nothing.

Your free to go with your fanboy ways, I'm just pointing that out.

Edited by Fancyarcher

There's always big drops from holiday weekends though which is why the DoFP number isn't terrible.

Yeah, but its Memorial Day drop was also huge - it's not like it held fantastically well and then things came back down to normal. That's the problem.