Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

That already happened in the sixth one when vin diesel turned into superman

Not just Diesel, but also their cars. The tank flattened every other car instantly, but the one car that Common was driving took forever to be smashed, it must have been made of tank-resistant steel or something.

• Like 1

Films that people on Facebook seem to be talking about a lot right now are:

Maleficent, X-Men, Godzilla and.......are you guys ready??? Mom's Night Out (:lol: Granted I notice that one more in just the area of moms but that part is still amusing)

I really want to see Maleficent.

• Like 2

Films that people on Facebook seem to be talking about a lot right now are:Maleficent, X-Men, Godzilla and.......are you guys ready??? Mom's Night Out (:lol: Granted I notice that one more in just the area of moms but that part is still amusing)I really want to see Maleficent.

You should go! It is worth the price of admission just for Jolie and the FX.

Maleficent, X-Men, Godzilla and.......are you guys ready??? Mom's Night Out ( :lol: Granted I notice that one more in just the area of moms but that part is still amusing)

facebook is for moms now. what do the kids use these days? pinterest i guess..

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Maleficent had a great start for an Angelina Jolie flick while A Million Ways To Die In The West should find maybe an audience in a few years like Team America

Edited by Maxmoser3

Maleficent, X-Men, Godzilla and.......are you guys ready??? Mom's Night Out ( :lol: Granted I notice that one more in just the area of moms but that part is still amusing)

Hey Impact  :D.. .How are you my friend... ..Hah hah folks talking about Godzilla wont make 200M, talked to  soon and I love it.

So much FOR Bad WOM. With a far smaller advertising Campaign  than Xmen  and Spidey  Godzilla is going to  post nice profit.

Now lets see where that OS reaches with Japan and China  Coming up!!

assuming Malfiecient has 60% drop so next week end it will gross 28M so Fault in our stars and EOT battle it out foe coveted No1 postion!!!! 

I would not be surprised if EOT and Fault In Our Stars will be having a photo finish on Friday's estimates

Oh oh, I see some Harry Potter fans are starting to get worried about Frozen passing DH2 worldwide.

HP is safe. DVD is getting released in July at the same time the new Gibili film is releasing. Disney is leaving 50-100m on the table in Japan. Frozen keeps getting screwed over with early releases before the end of it's theater run. It would've passed IM3 domestic if not for the early release there. :angry: