Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Posted Image

Let's go $35+ million!

(I know I already posted this gif this week but it is too great for these situations not too)

considering that the whole forum od'ed on that DeHaan picture I don't think you need to make apologies.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 5

These numbers could mean anything or nothing at all really. Will be interesting to see the trends of the numbers as the day goes on and compare to other movies.

It means nothing because matinees have barely started on the West coast. It's not even 11 am.

I personally don't understand what these numbers really mean

Not much right now because of different times of year, different audiences etc. But if we have enough of these, patterns will emerge eventually.

Wait... Matinee numbers? Woooooow. This is the brave new world we were promised.Not that we can glean much yet, but it will be good to see the trends.

This isn't the age of Gods and super reviewers anymore...this is the age of Miracles...

Hail Spatula ! 

Edited by Ent