BadAtGender

Weekend Actuals - Maleficent 69.4, DoFP 32.6, 1M Way 16.8, Zilla 12, Blend 8.14, Neigh 8.08, Spidey 3.8, 1M Arm 3.6

Caps is so close to The LEGO Movie. BUT, if it doesn't stabilize soon, I'm wondering if it'll pass it.

I think Cap will need a dollar theater expansion soon to beat Lego. Lego will be on DVD in 15 days' time, so i wouldn't be surprised with one more minor expansion in theaters before it goes on to HV.

• Like 1

Caps is so close to The LEGO Movie. BUT, if it doesn't stabilize soon, I'm wondering if it'll pass it.

Well it lost an enormous amount of theaters two weeks in a row. It also lost a ridiculous amount of screens as someone pointed out in the Cap thread.

I dunno. It's possible but I could definitely see TF4 ending up just under $250 million.

I can see because it's a reboot. But on the other hand people love their action movies in summer. I can see it doing really really well.

I dunno. It's possible but I could definitely see TF4 ending up just under $250 million.

So the first 3/4 of the year could be with no movie over 260m. That could be really depressing.

Domestic: $220-230  Right now it's pacing with FF6 but that has a $9m lead on it and ended around $239m

Yeah somewhere there should do it and 3rd one has a chance to make 300m like Cap3 does, both of them been the best Marvel entries in a long time, screw TA, I need more Xmen and Cap.

Shia's a douche but he was never criminal scumbag racist who beat anyone blind.  I loathe Marky Mark

Marky Mark is the best white rapper I have ever listened to better than Em and Shia I don't wanna mention his name again.