BadAtGender

Weekend Actuals - Maleficent 69.4, DoFP 32.6, 1M Way 16.8, Zilla 12, Blend 8.14, Neigh 8.08, Spidey 3.8, 1M Arm 3.6

I don't get it...

Get Smart was just on AMC, and it took me a while to realize that its 6 years old, like Dar said, 2008 feels like only a couple years ago. come on people why else would I randomly bring up Get Smart? In the weekend thread? Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

• Community Manager

Get Smart was just on AMC, and it took me a while to realize that its 6 years old, like Dar said, 2008 feels like only a couple years ago. come on people why else would I randomly bring up Get Smart? In the weekend thread?

You're trying to make Get Smart 2 happen?

• Like 3

After it's 2nd weekend, Cap2 got better weekdays thanks to upcoming Easter.

So it's mon-thu were 3.46 + 4.72(+36.5%) + 3.52(-25.4%) +  4.3(+22.5%) 

it's thu-to-thu and friday-to-friday declines from previous week were 26.7% and 5.8% respectively.

So DoFP's summer weekdays advantage won't be there this week. Next week too Cap2 Monday easter was strong, just 52% down from Sunday. So DoFP should do better on weekdays than Cap2 only from next Tuesday onwards but obviously with smaller numbers.

Oh dat Cap2 Posted Image

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2