Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews Y9 (Top 25 Time!)

Horror house 2 as its my only filmHave never released so little films in a quarter since I started playing

I'm sorry to say it Films. But in the three months I've been on CAYOM, this is perhaps the worst film I have seen yet. F
  • Like 2

I'm sorry to say it Films. But in the three months I've been on CAYOM, this is perhaps the worst film I have seen yet. F

Yeah it's intentionally awful. Not surprised, thanks for the review :)Just wondering if anyone wants to see the original version of HH2 which was even worse

Polybius.

Eh, it's okay. I love, love, LOVE the idea of a film about POLYBIUS. But something about it just didn't really give me a real sense of horror and fright. I don't know. I was a bit underwhelmed by the movie itself but the actual legend is quite disturbing. Decent job though.C+

Eh, it's okay. I love, love, LOVE the idea of a film about POLYBIUS. But something about it just didn't really give me a real sense of horror and fright. I don't know. I was a bit underwhelmed by the movie itself but the actual legend is quite disturbing. Decent job though.C+

You either jumped mine or you're reviewing it later? 

April Part 1Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. The UnderworldThe perfect continuation to an already fantastic franchise. The action is pulse-pounding, the imagery is outstanding, and Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson are like the Abbot and Costello of Action movies. Their on-screen chemistry is both dramatic and comedic. Overall, the film is what you've come to expect but it's the good kind of that.A-I am MalalaA decently put together documentary that was quite interesting to watch. But I think it may have fared better being out on TV. Had it been, I think the grade would've been a bit higher (though I'm a film reviewer, not a Tv reviewer).BMe and My ShadowThe best animated film so far this year. The voice acting, the animation, the sound, the visuals, the story. All superb and incredible. The second act wasn't quite as great as the rest of the film but that aside, the film is an experience like non-other and should be checked out by families alike.APolybiusA decent horror flick that gets a bonus from A. Being an adaption of an online story B. Tugging at my nostalgia bone. At aside, the film does at times feel very stretched out and a little slow at times. Still, the overall idea is a frickin' awesome idea. Cut down the running time and or making it a short film would have been amazing to see. But as it is, it's alright.C+

• Like 3

April Part 2The Fifth WaveA decent Sci-Fi flick with some great performances all around (Chloe Grace Moretz is going to be very, very, VERY famous when she grows up). A bit sloppy but he it's better than getting shit.BHorror House 2:slaphead:FMystery Science Theater 3,000: Thomas The Tank EngineLeuqes, Leuqes, LEUQES! (Read backwards)A+Portentous DealingsGeneric Movie, Generic Plot, Generic Characters, Generic Direction, Generic Cinemotography, Generic Review, Generic Response, Generic Rating, Generic Everything. :pCDawn of The Last SixThe sequel reminds me a lot of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in some regards. The first two acts are mostly character development-topia which wouldn't be bad but compared to the all out battle scenes in the original, I was hoping for more. And while the last third was mainly a big battle, it failed to wow me like the last one. A step down from the last one but an improvement character-wise.B

• Like 3