Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews Y9 (Top 25 Time!)

You won Best Picture last year and had three amazing films. One dud won't ruin you.You should have seen me once the festival reviews of The Academy came out. Yeesh.

We had to balance the equation.

• Like 3

You won Best Picture last year and had three amazing films. One dud won't ruin you.You should have seen me once the festival reviews of The Academy came out. Yeesh.

To this day, I still like that movie.

• Like 3

My IPad crashed while I was making my reviews, like the piece of crap it is so im only gonna do some quick words.

Godzilla Apocalypse- Part 2

What were you really expecting?

C+

Life of Galileo

Baz Luhrmann. Enough said.

C

The Adventures of Scrooge McDuck

Nostalgia is super effective!

A

Death Note: Eyes of a God

Not as good as the first film

B-

Clear and Present Danger

Basically the same as Rukaio's opinion

B

Minnie's Summer Vacation

:)

B

OMG Sharkz!

:rolleyes:

D-

The Lucky Winner

Just bland

C-

Edited by TheMightyRorschachLord
  • Like 2

October Reviews Part 1: The Mehing

Allegiant

I've never really been interested in the Divergent franchise and this certainly didn't help me get on that boat. For the most part though, it's a fairly harmless movie, just not a book series (or real life film series) I'd get into.

B-

Forgotten Sound

I'm with Ruk on this one, David O. Russell's films are overrated. They all seem to praise themselves in their own special little way and become painfully obnoxious overtime (American Hustle in a nutshell). This film seems to follow that logic as well but does it far more pertentiously than any of Russell's other films. Clearly this director is on an overrated streak. Although, I don't see anybody giving this film any Oscars anytime soon.

D+

Lord of the Flies

Fairly Decent adaption of one of my favorite novels. The dialogue is somewhat out of place at times and some things that should've been cut out weren't but all the performances from the child actors were phenomenal and serves as a very important allegory about Order and Chaos.

B+

• Like 1