kayumanggi

OUIJA: ORIGIN OF EVIL | 10.21.16 | Universal | final domestic gross: $34,992,970

11 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Which came out in 1985. The last time a legit good board game movie came out, it was fucking 1985.

Still a better track record than the video game movies (which is a bummer).

More reasons for FLANAGAN TO BE DA GAWD. 

One of the most moronic and most ridiculous and most generic and most horrible horror movies I have ever seen in my life. Let me give horror writers and directors a piece of advice when making a scary film. First of all have some scares second of all kill some motherfuckers... that might help. If I can give this movie a negative Mark I would.

• Like 1

Saw most of it yesterday. I got bored and fell asleep. Woke up during the "climax," if you can even call it that. It didn't help that I was the only person in the room. I won't go into detail because I found that it wasn't too different from its predecessor, which sucked royally. It did have some minor improvements, but it wasn't enough to make it worth the ticket price. Flanagan certainly isn't one of the best horror directors today, and this only proves it. He should stick to creating original content.

Rating: 1.5 out of 5

I liked Blair Witch more than this horseshit...

Edited by NoobSaibot