Plain Old Tele

Tuesday 6/3 actuals: Maleficent 7.196 DOFP 3.788, AMW 1.865 Godzilla 1.370 (Rth)

Tues looking like

Malef 7m, DOFP 3.6,AMW 1.8, Godz 1.3

Nice and early, thanks to our Asgardian.

Roughly:

Maleficent: +12.8% 

DOFP: +13.8%

AMW: +10.5%

Godzilla: +12.75%

Actuals:

Malef 7,196,218
DOFP 3,787,895
AMW 1,864,635
Godz 1,370,135

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 9

Good increase for DOFP I think, X3 only increased 3.2%

X3 came at a time when we didn't have discount Tuesday. Nowadays 15-25% jumps are the norm.Last year, Fast 6 jumped 20% on the same day.
  • Like 1

X3 came at a time when we didn't have discount Tuesday. Nowadays 15-25% jumps are the norm.Last year, Fast 6 jumped 20% on the same day.

It's good when you compare DOFP to the rest of the movies on Tuesday. DOFP had the biggest bump. ;)

• Like 2

Yeah agree. Its not horrible but far from impressive...
  • Like 1

It's good when you compare DOFP to the rest of the movies on Tuesday. DOFP had the biggest bump. ;)

Seriously. It had a bigger jump than any other movies on Tuesday.

Can't ask for anything more than that.

• Like 2

Good number for GODZILLA.. It'll make 200M Domestic with no problem now..

Yeah. Its going to fly by with zero problems. Maybe even make 250 mill with late legsNoooooooo biggie
  • Like 4

Godzilla's not gonna make it to 200m. ASM2 will limp there. Both have had extraordinarily shitty legs. 

It's crazy how much Godzilla has been dropping. ASM2 I saw coming, but not Godzilla. After the huge opening I figured it would take a dive from intense initial interest/ X-Men coming out but I also had figured it would be stabilizing by now. Nope, still dropping like a rock.

• Like 2

Awesome increase for Godzilla. All of those north east flood victims must be going to the movies now.

300 is locked.

• Like 15

Godzilla's not gonna make it to 200m. ASM2 will limp there. Both have had extraordinarily shitty legs.

Godzilla still has a chance to reach 200m, but for that it will have to drop 40% or better this weekend. However, the chances of that happening is rather low.But if again drops over 50%, then 200m is gone.
  • Like 1