Films

Top 25 Disney Animated Characters Of All Time RESULTS

Full results [sorry I completely forgot about this and don't have much time to do the commentary at all]

[*]Aladdin 248 [*]Elsa 237 [*]Anna 225 [*]Mickey Mouse 210 [*]Donald Duck 196 [*]Belle 192 [*]Genie 140 [*]Ariel 132 [*]Scar 131 [*]Mulan 128 [*]Rapunzel 124 [*]Simba 111 [*]Jafar 108 [*]Goofy 106 [*]Maleficent 99 [*]Beast 96 [*]Stitch 96 [*]Gaston 91 [*]Ralph 90 [*]Jasmine 89 [*]Timon 75 [*]Pumbaa 68 [*]Robin Hood 65 [*]Hercules 65 [*]Scrooge McDuck 64

Edited by Films
  • Like 7

Too bad that you didn't get time coz that Top 3!! :wub:  :wub:  Here, let the WINNER express his emotions at these results.

Posted Image

On a sidenote, totally surprised at Belle's Top 6 placing! Didn't know she was THAT popular! OTOH totally not surprised there is only one TLK character in the Top 10 at #9, and that too deservedly Scar. See, that's why I say the movie is overrated. The characters just aren't all that.  -_-

• Like 5

No Jiminy Cricket?No Sebastian?No Ursula?No Cruella de Ville?No Tinkerbell?No Dopey?No Perry the Platypus?No Pixar?No Jack Skellington?No Baloo?! No Pluto?!? NO WINNIE THE POOH?!?!?! OR TIGGER?! OR EEYORE?! OR PIGLET?! This list is definitely a :huh: Really should have done top 100.. include Marvel, Star Wars, Muppets and Pixar.. Would have made sure most of the majors got in.But Robin Hood and Hercules shouldn't be on the list if no Pooh characters are included :(

No Jiminy Cricket?No Sebastian?No Ursula?No Cruella de Ville?No Tinkerbell?No Dopey?No Perry the Platypus?No Pixar?No Jack Skellington?No Baloo?! No Pluto?!? NO WINNIE THE POOH?!?!?! OR TIGGER?! OR EEYORE?! OR PIGLET?! This list is definitely a :huh: Really should have done top 100.. include Marvel, Star Wars, Muppets and Pixar.. Would have made sure most of the majors got in.But Robin Hood and Hercules shouldn't be on the list if no Pooh characters are included :(

I could be wrong but I'm sure Winnie finished 26th missing out on like 1 point. Pixar was ineligable and I didn't have time for a top 100

I could be wrong but I'm sure Winnie finished 26th missing out on like 1 point. Pixar was ineligable and I didn't have time for a top 100

How does a greatest Disney animated characters of all time list not have Winnie the Pooh or Tigger, though? How are Robin Hood and Hercules above both of them? You don't see any kids wanting to take pictures with either. Tinkerbell, Sebastian and Jiminy Cricket are pretty iconic as well. I do get the list is going to be skewed more towards B&TB, Lion King, Aladdin and Frozen since they're the modern Disney classics but those 5 missing just seems like a glaring omission in terms of iconic characters. 

lol you guys..

Frozen was good..alright I actually liked it..but..

it'll never be a real Disney classic..it'll probably be forgotten in a couple of years..like Tangled..maybe not as forgotten because it was actually a better movie but it won't have the same impact it has on people now

Anna and Elsa in number 2 and 3 is.."smh"