Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Neo

Beauty & The Beast | March 17, 2017 | New Trailer on Page 72

FrozenUnicorn    1,072

My friend texted me about this, and I had no idea there was going to be a live-action BatB.

But now I CAN'T WAIT!:D. Emma is absolutely perfect to play Belle!

• Like 2

Poseidon    1,254

I really like the idea of casting Emma Watson, she's perfect, but I don't like the idea of the names of Fassbender, Jackman and stuff as the beast, that just won't work. Emmas still got a very juvenecent look and aura around her, they have to go for a younger beast, otherwise it would feel kind of strange.

I could really see her to team up with Ezra Miller again, he could do both, the prince and the beast.

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1

CoolioD1    59,282

Such a sexist film. If Disney had released a cartoon kids film called Hunk and the Ugly-Ass Bitch, people would have been up in arms.

enhanced-2986-1418904188-3.png

• Like 6

Chewy    50,845

How do you not like Phantom of the Opera? It's one of my favourite musicals ever :'(

The Schumacher one? It's somehow super dull even with all the lavish sets and costumes

• Like 1

Melvin Frohike    742

Cry me a river, Melvin.

I'm not crying--I just can't think of many things that are as pointless. What are Hollywood going to do next, remake Psycho? :lol: Oh wait, they DID! :rolleyes:

Well, if Disney are going to do another version of Beauty and the Beast, then it will be something new and different, right? Wait, they're using the same songs (and therefore practically the same story), just in live action rather than animation? That's just weird and gimmicky at best, in my opinion, as well as embarrassing (or should be) for Disney.

• Like 1

grim22    53,596

Frozen live action remake set for 2020.

I watched that the other day, was completely confused. Their interpretation of the characters was so far removed from the animated version I didn't even recognize them. It was grim and dark taken too far

wpid-3bwru2.jpg

• Like 3

Heretic    9,959

I fucking love Emma. She will be perfect as Belle. She's becoming a big draw.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 2

BK007    1,769

lol Disney.

Can't blame them. People still go to see their awful cruddy remakes in the tune to $200m+.

I want the people to suffer. Disney, please remake every single movie you've ever made. 

The people deserve it.

DAR    30,543

What so are they doing Lumiere, Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts too?  That could be really cool or really creepy.

Empire    18,463

What so are they doing Lumiere, Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts too?  That could be really cool or really creepy.

I think they will be CG.

• Like 1