AniNate

Joy | David O. Russell | Christmas 2015 | New Trailer on Page 20!

OMG. :rofl:

My bad.

Swap her for Leogend. Point still stands.

No problem :P  I just thought I was going crazy for a second.  Well crazier than normal anyway  :P

Waiting for Bradley Cooper and Christian Bale. Seriously change it up some. Nolan should too. This type casting just feels uninspired. JLaw working with Singer, now thats a surprise, this is boring.

Waiting for Bradley Cooper and Christian Bale. Seriously change it up some. Nolan should too. This type casting just feels uninspired. JLaw working with Singer, now thats a surprise, this is boring.

A surprise?  Singer was known that he would be directing DOFP and Jen is bound by contract to work in the next Xmen film.

A surprise?  Singer was known that he would be directing DOFP and Jen is bound by contract to work in the next Xmen film.

Thats not what I meant, my point is the casting is uninspired. JLaw shouldve got an Oscar nom for CF, not AH, but she got the AH nod because it was DOR's AH. This is a boring announcement point blank. Still waiting for Bale and Cooper, and Adams and Whalberg cause why not?

Jennifer Lawrence's best performance was in Catching Fire.Meh on this. I like to compare the artistic risks the films Emma and Jennifer star in. So far, Emma's been in more interesting films. I really hope Jennifer stars in non-Russell films.

• Like 2

Jennifer Lawrence's best performance was in Catching Fire.Meh on this. I like to compare the artistic risks the films Emma and Jennifer star in. So far, Emma's been in more interesting films.I really hope Jennifer stars in non-Russell films.

Jennifer's "artistic risks" really only extends to a bunch of O. Russell movies (and really with that cast american hustle was kinda a shoo-in) and that one Bier movie that no one involved wants it to see the light of day.

I just checked and realize they picked the worst time to place that movie in.  Guess what major movie is showing in Dec. of 2015.

I could be wrong but I imagine they aren't pitching this as a serious BO rival to Star Wars

• Like 2

Interstellar only has Caine and Hathaway as returning actors